I Need Motivation Theories

Find out about Motivation theories, motivational coaching,and be motivate to improve your life.

It's a brand new year - but will you get it right this time?

The third leg is the structural leg, or the organization, or the actual physical properties in your environment. The questions here are "Do I have all the exercise equipment at home that I need, or will I join a gym? If so, which gym, how far am I willing to drive or bus to that, and at what membership cost?" Or, do I need to hire a bookkeeper, CPA, get software for my computer? What do I need in my structure to support me attaining my goal? And then, Can I really do this? Can I learn QuickBooks; learn to use the Bowflex, etc? Can I put aside the budget to get this in my structure? In business you will need to evaluate the corporate culture and past precedence.

That’s it. Picture a 3 legged stool. You are on the seat – achieving your goal. The main leg is labeled personal with the questions do I want to (motivation), and can I (ability)?

The second leg is labeled social support. Do they want to (motivation), and can they (ability)?

The third leg is labeled structural. Are there systems in place to help me sustain my motivation, and which of these systems will do it for me?

Article Source: http://www.ArticleBiz.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment