I Need Motivation Theories

Find out about Motivation theories, motivational coaching,and be motivate to improve your life.

Accept Your Inheritance Today

I watched Joe Vitale’s gift of a 45-minute prosperity video sent to people on his mailing list (see my bio for video link). Because it’s Joe, every word was worth its weight in gold. When he mentioned saying to the Universe (and to yourself), "I love you. I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you," this profoundly expanded my thoughts on a topic included in a new book I’m writing.

What does this relate to? Limiting beliefs.

If you’ve given any thought at all to limiting beliefs, you know the importance of identifying then releasing them. What I wrote is that holding onto limiting beliefs is the same as refusing to accept your inheritance. Imagine your child inheriting the ability to consciously participate in manifesting anything s/he wants to experience that brings meaning and joy to him or her, but denies possession of this ability (or refuses to use it) then complains about what’s missing from life. Let’s take this a bit further.

Who among us wouldn’t appreciate being loved unconditionally by our partner? The Universe, our partner, loves us this way. It possesses, and exists to provide, everything we might ever desire to experience or expand into our lives. How might you feel if someone you cherished refused your love and gifts?

If you’ve ever been in a relationship with a person of low self-esteem, how much energy did you put into trying to help them feel better about themselves or feel they were deserving and worthy of your love and all good things? How effective were your efforts? Did they "get it" the first time you demonstrated or told them this? How did their refusal of your love and their self-worth make you feel? Granted, the Universe is a "bit" more expansive about this than we are, so probably doesn’t take it personally.

Holding onto limiting beliefs is like saying, "Ummm…thanks, Universe, but no thanks. You see, though I desire to experience your unconditional love and generosity, which you give freely to me, I don’t deserve them for more reasons than you might imagine. If you don’t believe me, ask anyone I know and you’ll find they don’t believe they deserve their full abundance inheritance either."

Write a letter to the Universe, or say aloud, that you’re sorry you refused its gifts in the past. Ask to be forgiven for ever doubting you deserve and are worthy of its unconditional love and bounty. State that from this point on, you choose to pause when you start to do this and say instead, "Thank you. I accept."

Universe, I love you; I’m sorry; please forgive me; thank you.

Self, I love you; I’m sorry; please forgive me; thank you.

(And, thank you, Joe Vitale.)

I wish you a wonderful day and a day filled with wonders.

Get Joe’s amazing gifts by signing up for his free newsletter at www.mrfire.com then watch the video at http://blog.mrfire.com/prosperity/inside-attract-wealth/. Joyce Shafer is author of "I Don’t Want to be Your Guru, but I Have Something to Say" and "How to Have What You REALLY Want," available at Lulu.com. Visit her website at www.freewebs.com/joyceshafer.

Article Source: http://www.ArticleBiz.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment