I Need Motivation Theories

Find out about Motivation theories, motivational coaching,and be motivate to improve your life.

Daily Exercise Routine

We all have busy days and often don't pay attention to our physical well-being. I have found that just a few exercises a day can help me stay in shape. No gym equipment or expensive DVD needed. 20 to 30 minutes a day is all it takes.

I was rudely awakened to the fact that my middle had taken on a well-rounded look. I didn't have to step on a scale to realize that it was time to enjoy some sort of sport or exercise routine. A regular squash player two years ago, I never had a problem with looking and feeling good about myself. When we join a club, or purchase an exercise DVD or buy some gym equipment, we can outlay a fair amount of our hard earned cash. What if I told you that with very little outlay you could get into shape at home and start to feel good about yourself. All it takes is a little motivation and some basic furniture.

Self-discipline is an area that many of us battle with. I am one of those folk who need plenty of motivation to do things I don't enjoy but when I can feel my abs, legs, thighs, chest, arms, shoulders have had a workout, I start to feel good and look for the results. This is my first motivation. Staying away from the doctor, getting rid of stress and losing the extra weight are a few other ways to stay motivated.

The main piece of equipment I have in my gym is the couch or a sturdy chair. Another tool is the wall or back of a closed door. Some floor space with a rug or folded blanket is yet another valuable gym requirement. Most of us have access to these items or something similar.

I am going to mention an exercise in this article. A number of interesting articles and links are on my site.

1. Stand with your back to a wall or closed door. Put your hands palms facing out behind your back for support on the wall. Legs shoulder width apart and about arms length from the wall slowly lower your body, keeping your back straight as you begin to crouch. It is important to keep your back straight. When your thighs are level with the floor stop. Hold this position for 5 to 10 seconds depending on your starting level of fitness. Slowly move into the standing position again. To make this more strenuous push back against the wall when you are in the crouch position. Repeat the process ten times.

Try this exercise now and you will immediately feel how it tightens your thighs. This is just one of the many ways you can get into shape and use it as part of your daily routine. I target different muscle groups on different days, giving them a 48 hour recovery period.

If you try this exercise you will see how you could get into shape at home with a 20 to 30 minute daily routine.

Visit my site for more tips and other interesting articles.

Dean Burnett.

Musician and author of children's books. Father of two great children, Josie Lee and Caleb Paul http://www.createforlife.blog.com

Article Source: http://www.ArticleBiz.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment