I Need Motivation Theories

Find out about Motivation theories, motivational coaching,and be motivate to improve your life.

Why are some people more successful than others? Why do some students rise to the occasion when others seemingly can not? Finally why do some students know how to study for college exams better than others do? This article will explain the basic foundation you need to be successful and attempt to answer these questions.

The answer to the above questions can be summed up to motivation. People who are more successful generally are more motivated than others. Students who do better on average are more motivated than students who struggle. Keep in mind this is not a blanket statement but apply to a majority of the cases.

Motivation works best when combined with direction and goal setting. I used to be a person that was perceived to not have any motivation in fact I was quite lazy. However, that all changed one day after bombing a test that had me contemplating my very college existence. I came to the conclusion that I had to get focused and make something of my life. The first step is to find out what I wanted in life and then I created short-term and long-term goals to keep me focused and on the path to success.

After completing those steps I found that I was more focused and it was easier to get motivated and soon my grades began to rise. I also started to develop better study skills and study speed. This allowed me to have continued success and it all started with motivation. Motivation kept me in school, pushed me to develop better study skills and pushed me through school in 3 and half years.

This article was written for anyone who feels that they are spinning their wheels just as I felt. In order to break that viscous cycle you have to find what it is you want in life and then let your motivation and desire to achieve carry you. There will be many challenges in changing your way of thinking and it will never get any better unless you try.

My motivation was to become a better student by learning how to improve my study skills and also learning how to increase my study speed. Motivation will help you become a better student guaranteed but you have to find it and use it. As mentioned before becoming a better student is learning how to increase your study speed. A website you can go to to learn the benefits of speed studying is here SpeedStudyMethod.com Imagine how well of a test taker you will be when you can study twice the material in half the time. My motivation was because I had more time to focus on other things. There are many benefits to using this method of studying. I used this method and was able to finish my undergrad in 3 and half years and currently I carry a 3.79 in my MBA program. If you want to be a better student follow these tips and check the website out you won't regret it.


By William Temple

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment